Shifting of Technical Blog

To all my friends, thanks for the looooong supports. Surprise to see hundreds view everyday, even not update for years.
Thanks very much.

8/16/2012

Audit working papers information required for tax purposes

Up to this moment, I feeling that I am a very lucky person that have many experienced experts teaching me on most of the techniques point of my career.

 After switching of firm, I realized that a smaller firms' auditors my sometimes need to understand somemore about tax to prepare the information needed in audit working papers.

I have never experience in audit before, but gone through numbers of different versions of audit working papers. Found that some of them looks very clean, nice and resourceful but some of them provide many information but irrelevant.

 Here I show you what information required for tax purpose in preparing your audit working for expenses segment. Hopes this may help you up to strengthen your competency as an auditor from a tax point of view. To Auditors

1 comment:

  1. We offer the following loans to individuals-
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest
    rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete