Shifting of Technical Blog

To all my friends, thanks for the looooong supports. Surprise to see hundreds view everyday, even not update for years.
Thanks very much.

3/26/2011

1.Starting words


This is a diary written by a tax associate 2 (tax junior) who have just join an accounting firm for 3 months period(since Jan2011) while graduating from 4 years study on Bachelor of Accounting (Including 26 weeks industrial training experience in a well known tax firm D). 

The main objective for me to create this media here is hope that I could learn more regarding my job related matters, hope I would never forget what I have learned as well sharing my knowledge with you who reading my words here. 

Moreover, I hope that you could give a comment, amendment, even a negative criticism to my article here so that I could learn more and improve my technique skills boundlessly. Likewise, hopes we could build up a new media for us to discuss the taxation matters here.

Aside from my career, wish you could found what you needs here regarding Malaysian Taxation including filling your Form B/ e-B, Form BE/ e- BE, Form M/ e-M for individual; Form C & R / e-C & e-R for your company if you are responsible for your business or working responsibilities. 

Finally thank you for your time to be here and reading through my words. You are always welcome especially tax officer from any others firm. Thanks very much.



2 comments:

  1. We offer the following loans to individuals-
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest
    rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcomed to STANDARD ONLINE FINANCE LTD we give out secured & unsecured Guarantee loans to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com for more details. PLEASE SHARE!!!

    ReplyDelete